There are a number of cases where premises liability can be applied. Some examples are:
- A slippery floor, which is dangerous to walk on, and the owner did not warn of the danger
- Inadequate security, which led to an attack or robbery
- A defective product that caused injury to a customer
- A dangerous animal that was not properly secured
- A poorly lit parking lot that caused a car accident
In any of these cases, the owner is liable for any injuries that occur on their property as well as any damage to property or items left behind. If you are injured on someone else’s property, you can take legal action against them.